Cancellation Policy, Terms and Conditions
> A valid credit card and photo ID with address should be produced upon check in.
> Guests are invited to read these provisions and note their responsibilities, arrangements for payments, cancellation terms and limitations on the liability of Clinton and Bloor B&B.
It is the responsibility of our guests at the time of booking to consider these policies. Please be sure of your dates and travel plans before you book your stay with us. Once we have committed to hold a room for you, we will turn subsequent inquiries away. Due to the intimate size of our B&B, any cancellations greatly affect us. We appreciate your understanding of our policies as explained below.
- Reservation deposit: All reservations made by phone, email, or online are charged one night deposit plus taxes at time of booking.
- Cancellations: A $25 fee per room will be charged for all cancelations.
- Refund of Deposit Policy: Refunds of deposit will be made if cancellation notice is received at least fourteen (14) calendar days prior to arrival date. If less than fourteen days and we are able to re-rent the room, a refund will still be extended. Cancelations must be made by speaking to the innkeeper Albert Tan.
- Early Departures: While we sympathize with unforeseen circumstances, once you have checked in, the room is no longer available to rent therefore no refunds will be given.
- No-Shows: If you have a confirmed reservation and you do not arrive, we will consider that to be a No-Show and you forfeit the deposit paid. No Shows will be charged for ALL reserved dates.
- Gift Certificates: Gift Certificates towards your reservation still require a deposit on the balance, paid with a valid credit card upon reservation, and are subject to all cancelation policies.
- Business Travelers: We offer special midweek rates and policies for our business travelers. Ask the innkeeper. We will be happy to help you have a comfortable stay while completing your business in the area.
- Visitor Policy: The Clinton and Bloor B&B is a very private place for rest and relaxation. Use of the room/suite areas is reserved exclusively for our registered guests. Please, no visitors to guest rooms.
- Group Reservations: For group reservations of all three rooms, refunds of deposit will be made if cancellation notice is received at least thirty calendar days prior to arrival date. Cancelation policy applies. If less than thirty days and we are able to re-rent the rooms, a refund will still be extended.
- Important: We highly recommend that you contact your travel agent or credit card company regarding trip cancellation insurance to cover refund of accommodations costs in case of unforeseen changes to your plans (such as, delays, strikes, closure of air space, death in family, etc.).
- Room charges quoted are for one or two guests (same price).
- Cash discount = 5% credit card processing commission on balance.amonunt.
Terms and Conditions
Shoes - One of the wonderful things about coming to a Bed & Breakfast is that it provides you with the opportunity to experience the culture of that country first hand. While we understand that it is not the case in all countries, in Canada, removing one's shoes when one enters a house is standard practice. We think you will find the atmosphere of our B&B quite relaxed and informal but hope you can understand the necessity of enforcing this policy. Please bring along your house slippers to use in our house.
Pets and/or Animals - We regret that we are not able to permit pets of any kind in our Bed & Breakfast. The house, although a business, is governed by the rules, regulations and bylaws of a Private Residential Home, and some guests might be allergic.
Additional House Policies
- The Clinton and Bloor B&B is Smoke-Free. If you are found smoking in the house, you will be asked to leave without a refund.
- We are not wheelchair accessible.
- Thank you for understanding: no candles, no cooking, no body oils on bed sheets.
- Please leave shoes on shoe racks at the entrance to help us maintain hygiene by not wearing outside shoes in the house.
Rates, Check-in and Check-out
- Rates are subject to change.
- Rates are for one or two people and include a complimentary full breakfast.
- A two-night minimum stay is required on all major holidays and holiday weekends throughout the year, including special event weekends.
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM: We will, however, be happy to check you in early if the room is not occupied. You are also welcome to leave your baggage with us if you arrived early and the room is still occupied.
- Just as you would expect your room to be ready at check-in time, we are counting on you to arrive as close to the specified time as possible. Please e-mail or phone us to let us know if your scheduled arrival time has changed just in case we have to run some errands. We do understand that at times plane flights might be delayed etc. and it may prove impossible to contact us, but a phone call or email is really appreciated if at all possible.
- Note: In case of late arrival conflict with our planned schedule to be at home to welcome you. We will leave the keys in the lock box below the mail box by the railing for you to retrieve to enter the house. The pass code will be last 4 digits of your telephone number on file at time of making reservation. We will leave you a note at the door.
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM: As we have to prepare the room for the next check-in. If you have a late flight to catch and would like to explore the city one last time before your flight, you are also welcome to leave your baggage with us for the day.
- Rates/Policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests.
- Children over twelve years old are welcome. All rooms are rated for 2 people maximum occupancy. No sleeping bags or cots can be brought in to rooms. We are unable to accommodate children under twelve.
- Items left behind: Regular items left behind require you to contact us for returns. We'd be happy to put it in the UPS pack to mail back to you for a flat fee of $39.90 plus HST charged by UPS. (Larger items will incur extra charges.)